Dynamic Blocks

Valued Mentor
bgingerich
Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)
Accepted Solution

Block properties table labeling

143 Views, 1 Replies
05-18-2012 08:41 AM

So I made a DB for shcs's, but now I want to know if it is possible to rename the lengths to our company's part numbers?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Brandon Gingerich
Valued Mentor
AcadAdamLT
Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)

Re: Block properties table labeling

05-21-2012 12:27 AM in reply to: bgingerich

From my knowledge, no. There is no way to rename the listed options in blockproperty tablet.

Something to wish for maybe.

If your in desperate need of it you could probably archieve it with a a lookup since there you can name every option. But you would not have the pulldown menu under each nominal size. You'd have to make one option for each combination of size and length.

As far as my knowledge goes, best of luck

// Adam

Signature, sincerely... //Adam
AutoCad LT 2014
Give Kudos where credit is due, Mark "accepted as solution" if the post solved your question.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community