Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block edits not showing up.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cguillet
435 Views, 3 Replies

Block edits not showing up.

This is driving me crazy!  I have a user who is having issues with block edits.  For this discussion we will call her User, and the intern who helped with this project will hensforth be known as Intern.

Intern is running CAD 2015 on her machine.  User, Boss and I are running Plant 3D 2014.  User has asked Intern to make some simple edits to a few iso drawings.  Some of these edits involved using block editor.  When User open the DWGs after the changes have been made, it looks as if nothing has been edited.  If I open the same DWGs on my machine, the edits are there.  Boss opened them on his machine and the edits show up.  User opens the DWGs on another (NOT mine, Intern's, or Bosse's) machine but under her username and the edits DO show up.  The only time the block edits don't show is when User opens them on her machine.

Any ideas?

Help me Autodesk Community, you're my only hope.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
tedwardspg
in reply to: cguillet

redefine the block

ACA 2013
Windows 7 enterprise
Intel core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz
16GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 - 4GB
Message 3 of 4
Charles_Shade

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

The advice above is the first item to check.

Also, it may be worth purging the offending block from the target drawing if you can in then doing an INSERT

Message 4 of 4
cguillet

Yeah, redefining the block was step 1.  Sorry, I should have said that.  I fixed the problem with the old uninstall/reinstall.  Seems to be doing fine now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services