Dynamic Blocks

Contributor
Brock698
Message 1 of 2 (348 Views)

ANSI/ASME 2D Dynamic Blocks for Structural Components...

348 Views, 1 Replies
10-02-2012 08:01 AM

Hello Everyone!

I tried attaching a document to this post that some might find useful, but it is too big to share here. I have posted the file on www.sharecad.org. The Link is below...

http://www.sharecad.org/CADView.aspx?Id=78afb839-4fae-4925-a878-7e2f62a9939d

The document is a set of blocks that have a drop down menu to change the size and orientation of the particular block. The attachment is for Imperial Fittings in Inches.

I am looking for the exact same thing, but structural components such as Beam, Angle, Square Tubing, and Channel. If someone has this already made that would be perfect, or if someone could explain how to make this if I were to draw the parts. How would I incorporate my Blocks into a drop down menu to change the size?

Any help would be grately appreciated!

Regards,

Brock

PS: Click on the blue arrow to get the drop down menu to change the size and orientation on the attached document.

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 2 of 2 (311 Views)

Re: ANSI/ASME 2D Dynamic Blocks for Structural Components...

10-04-2012 11:37 AM in reply to: Brock698

Likely if you search this Forum or AUGI's Forum you will find what you seek.

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community