Drafting Techniques

*ingo kittel
Message 1 of 6 (2,953 Views)

Turning Radius For Truck

2953 Views, 5 Replies
03-04-2005 08:47 AM
Hi everyone Does anybody know where i can find cad drawings of turning radiuses of trucks on dwg format?? Thnx in advance Ingo
*Dean Saadallah
Message 2 of 6 (2,953 Views)

Re: Turning Radius For Truck

03-04-2005 09:27 AM in reply to: *ingo kittel
Do a web search for a product called AutoTurn. They have templates for vehicle turning radius' for sell. Most Civil Engineering firms that do traffic analysis will have AutoTurn and they might give you the radius. Also, if you have Architectural Graphics Standards book (Chapter One, General Planning and Design), you can draw your own. -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
*Mike Edmiston
Message 3 of 6 (2,953 Views)

03-04-2005 12:00 PM in reply to: *ingo kittel
> Does anybody know where i can find cad drawings of turning radiuses of > trucks on dwg format?? > Thnx in advance Architectural Graphics and Standards, aka Architect's Bible, by Ramsy Sleeper has all kinds of Radius's for All kinds of Vehicles. The have released their latest version of their book on CD, but it costs.
*Daniel J. Altamura, R.A.
Message 4 of 6 (2,953 Views)

03-04-2005 12:16 PM in reply to: *ingo kittel
I don't remember where I got this, but maybe it would help. Dan -- Daniel J. Altamura, R.A. Altamura Architectural Consulting and SoftWorx, Autodesk Authorized Developer -------------------------------------------------------------------- "ingo kittel" wrote in message news:42289113$1_2@newsprd01... > Hi everyone > > Does anybody know where i can find cad drawings of turning radiuses of > trucks on dwg format?? > Thnx in advance > > > Ingo > >
*ingo kittel
Message 5 of 6 (2,953 Views)

03-04-2005 12:29 PM in reply to: *ingo kittel
Thank you very much guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ingo "Daniel J. Altamura, R.A." wrote in message news:4228c22f_3@newsprd01... >I don't remember where I got this, but maybe it would help. > > Dan > > -- > Daniel J. Altamura, R.A. > Altamura Architectural Consulting > and SoftWorx, Autodesk Authorized Developer > -------------------------------------------------------------------- > > > "ingo kittel" wrote in message > news:42289113$1_2@newsprd01... >> Hi everyone >> >> Does anybody know where i can find cad drawings of turning radiuses of >> trucks on dwg format?? >> Thnx in advance >> >> >> Ingo >> >> > > >
jjmonti
Message 6 of 6 (2,953 Views)

07-18-2008 07:10 AM in reply to: *ingo kittel
Thank you this has helped me out too...

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community