Design Review

*Stephen R
Message 1 of 4 (398 Views)

file open limit

398 Views, 3 Replies
04-29-2004 07:30 AM
I found out recently that Adobe Acrobat reader has a file open limitation of 20 files (Acrobat reader v6). Does DWF Composer have a file open limitation? If so, is there a way to batch print a set of DWF files at one time? Stephen R.
*Smokey Stephens
Message 2 of 4 (398 Views)

Re: file open limit

05-03-2004 09:04 AM in reply to: *Stephen R
Just merge all the DWF's into 1 document and plot/print the document ! I'm currently working on a set of 50 + sheets (It will be 70+ if all goes well) Smokey "Stephen R" wrote in message news:40911302$1_1@newsprd01... > I found out recently that Adobe Acrobat reader has a file open limitation of > 20 files (Acrobat reader v6). Does DWF Composer have a file open > limitation? If so, is there a way to batch print a set of DWF files at one > time? > > > Stephen R. > >
*Murph
Message 3 of 4 (398 Views)

05-03-2004 11:23 AM in reply to: *Stephen R
I have a html file with the Express viewer embedded that opens 21 mutilsheets DWF files for a total of 200+ sheets. No problems at all. Murph "Smokey Stephens" wrote in message news:40966dff$1_2@newsprd01... > Just merge all the DWF's into 1 document and plot/print the document ! > > I'm currently working on a set of 50 + sheets (It will be 70+ if all goes > well) > > Smokey > > > "Stephen R" wrote in message > news:40911302$1_1@newsprd01... > > I found out recently that Adobe Acrobat reader has a file open limitation > of > > 20 files (Acrobat reader v6). Does DWF Composer have a file open > > limitation? If so, is there a way to batch print a set of DWF files at > one > > time? > > > > > > Stephen R. > > > > > >
*Stephen R
Message 4 of 4 (398 Views)

05-04-2004 01:56 PM in reply to: *Stephen R
Thanks for the replies. Stephen R. "Murph" wrote in message news:40968d4a_1@newsprd01... > I have a html file with the Express viewer embedded that opens 21 > mutilsheets DWF files for a total of 200+ sheets. No problems at all. > > Murph > > "Smokey Stephens" wrote in message > news:40966dff$1_2@newsprd01... > > Just merge all the DWF's into 1 document and plot/print the document ! > > > > I'm currently working on a set of 50 + sheets (It will be 70+ if all goes > > well) > > > > Smokey > > > > > > "Stephen R" wrote in message > > news:40911302$1_1@newsprd01... > > > I found out recently that Adobe Acrobat reader has a file open > limitation > > of > > > 20 files (Acrobat reader v6). Does DWF Composer have a file open > > > limitation? If so, is there a way to batch print a set of DWF files at > > one > > > time? > > > > > > > > > Stephen R. > > > > > > > > > > > >

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community