Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file open limit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
766 Views, 3 Replies

file open limit

I found out recently that Adobe Acrobat reader has a file open limitation of 20 files (Acrobat reader v6). Does DWF Composer have a file open limitation? If so, is there a way to batch print a set of DWF files at one time? Stephen R.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Just merge all the DWF's into 1 document and plot/print the document ! I'm currently working on a set of 50 + sheets (It will be 70+ if all goes well) Smokey "Stephen R" wrote in message news:40911302$1_1@newsprd01... > I found out recently that Adobe Acrobat reader has a file open limitation of > 20 files (Acrobat reader v6). Does DWF Composer have a file open > limitation? If so, is there a way to batch print a set of DWF files at one > time? > > > Stephen R. > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I have a html file with the Express viewer embedded that opens 21 mutilsheets DWF files for a total of 200+ sheets. No problems at all. Murph "Smokey Stephens" wrote in message news:40966dff$1_2@newsprd01... > Just merge all the DWF's into 1 document and plot/print the document ! > > I'm currently working on a set of 50 + sheets (It will be 70+ if all goes > well) > > Smokey > > > "Stephen R" wrote in message > news:40911302$1_1@newsprd01... > > I found out recently that Adobe Acrobat reader has a file open limitation > of > > 20 files (Acrobat reader v6). Does DWF Composer have a file open > > limitation? If so, is there a way to batch print a set of DWF files at > one > > time? > > > > > > Stephen R. > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks for the replies. Stephen R. "Murph" wrote in message news:40968d4a_1@newsprd01... > I have a html file with the Express viewer embedded that opens 21 > mutilsheets DWF files for a total of 200+ sheets. No problems at all. > > Murph > > "Smokey Stephens" wrote in message > news:40966dff$1_2@newsprd01... > > Just merge all the DWF's into 1 document and plot/print the document ! > > > > I'm currently working on a set of 50 + sheets (It will be 70+ if all goes > > well) > > > > Smokey > > > > > > "Stephen R" wrote in message > > news:40911302$1_1@newsprd01... > > > I found out recently that Adobe Acrobat reader has a file open > limitation > > of > > > 20 files (Acrobat reader v6). Does DWF Composer have a file open > > > limitation? If so, is there a way to batch print a set of DWF files at > > one > > > time? > > > > > > > > > Stephen R. > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report