Design Review

Active Contributor
kossios
Message 1 of 3 (614 Views)

background color

614 Views, 2 Replies
12-08-2010 06:39 AM

How do I change the background color from white to black? Or any other color for that matter. Thanks

Active Contributor
kossios
Message 2 of 3 (608 Views)

Re: background color

12-08-2010 07:40 AM in reply to: kossios

Ok, I should clarify. I found out by right clicking and picking options I can change the background to any color. What I need to do is change the raster image that was inserted to white (it is currently black). On one computer both the background and raster insert are white and on another the exact same drawing they both come out black. There has to be a setting some where that I missed. Thanks.

Employee
wube
Message 3 of 3 (567 Views)

Re: background color

12-13-2010 10:28 PM in reply to: kossios

Thank you for your question.

It sounds like there are transparent images in your file. Once you change the background color to white, the images became white, and if you change background color to black, the images come out black.

If this is not your case, please attach your test file to this post for deep investigation.

Ben Wu
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community