Design Review

Message 1 of 2 (984 Views)

Will Autodesk Design Review ever happen for Mac

984 Views, 1 Replies
09-22-2012 11:27 PM
WIll Autodesk Design Review and Autodesk DWG TrueView ever be available for Mac users? They are great tools for viewing and marking-up Architect and Engineers drawings and then converting them to pdf to allow all users to view and save so much time over marking-up paper copies. I have tried Autodesk AutoCAD WS and it doesn't do what I need it to do and sometimes it wont even view the files. Regards, Paul Sudbury
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (966 Views)

Re: Will Autodesk Design Review ever happen for Mac

09-24-2012 05:37 AM in reply to: Ascari81

Autodesk does not pre-announce future products: so you'll have to wait with everyone else to find out.

My guess, since everything is going to the cloud in the industry, probably not. But that's just an observation on my part.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community