Design Review

kwalsh_7
Message 1 of 1 (119 Views)

Viewing AutoCAD MEP2011/2012 Layouts with Autodesk Design Review

119 Views, 0 Replies
08-16-2011 08:13 AM

Hi all,

I have used MEP2010 with a previous consultants without the need for Engineers to view layouts (because of problems with Design Review). I have started a CAD Manager role with another company which use Autocad 2011 but I am considering updating to MEP2011/2012 as there is a need for that product. My concern is that I have come across problems viewing MEP2010 with Design Review. A dwf needs to be created for viewing. I really don't want to go down the route of creating a dwf for each drawing and revision I amend as there could potentially be a lot. The Project Engineers utilise Design Review a lot already to view, measure etc and I don't want to buy a product that will affect that.

So my question is, can Design Review open Autocad MEP2011/2012 dwg's without the need to create any dwf's.

Thanks,

Kevin

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community