Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The markup data on this page contains errors...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jag
Observer
707 Views, 2 Replies

The markup data on this page contains errors...

When I opens my dwf-file one of my views in the attach file, contains markup with errors (view “K-3.007).

When I am selecting the view I get this message “ The markup data on this page contains errors. You will not be able to edit the markups or add new markups to this section.”

The second view in the file works without any errors.

Is there a way to solve or avoid this problem in the future? 

Kind regards

Jacob

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
herbert.he
in reply to: jag

Thank you for reporting this issue.

The section "K-3.007" contains damaged markups, I solved this issue by deleting related markups. I do not know why this issue happens neither.

Any further question please let me know.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
hickec
in reply to: herbert.he

I am having the same issue with a file that I am working in. The problem I have is that when I pull the markups into Revit(v.2013) I view them and make my comments within Revit. I then repost the the DWF. When i go to open in Design Review every sheet that contained an existing markup will post that error. I understand how to get rid of the error message but I would like to retain the markup so we can retain that information for ongoing purposes. Maybe this is a Revit issue but is there a way to achieve this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report