Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
177 Views, 3 Replies

Printing problem

We are using DWF Composer for drawing review/markup as well as a way to capture information from our field mechanics (we operate three hydro-electric dams). The mechanics are using Corel Draw and importing pictures then printing a DWF file using DWF Writer. When viewing it using DWF Composer or DWF Viewer it appears great, but when we try to print it a portion of the image smears across the page. I would attach the file but it is over the 1MB limit.

We have tried it Volo View 3 and DWF Viewer (ver. 4.1) and did not have any problems. We tried downloading DWF Viewer (ver. 5) and installed on a machine with DWF Composer and still have the problem.

Same problem on Xerox or HP printers
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You might want to try adding this DWORD registry key. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\DWF Common\Settings BMIT_MaxImage = 0 "lylem" wrote in message news:12218383.1095877335955.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > We are using DWF Composer for drawing review/markup as well as a way to capture information from our field mechanics (we operate three hydro-electric dams). The mechanics are using Corel Draw and importing pictures then printing a DWF file using DWF Writer. When viewing it using DWF Composer or DWF Viewer it appears great, but when we try to print it a portion of the image smears across the page. I would attach the file but it is over the 1MB limit. > > We have tried it Volo View 3 and DWF Viewer (ver. 4.1) and did not have any problems. We tried downloading DWF Viewer (ver. 5) and installed on a machine with DWF Composer and still have the problem. > > Same problem on Xerox or HP printers
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I tried this - the print shows the missing images but still smears part of the bolt head. See attached file.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

We're looking into the smeared bolt issue. I tried printing this out with both the DWF Viewer and also with DWF Composer. I was able to reproduce the smeared bolt problem with the DWF Viewer but somehow was able to get it to print correctly with DWF Composer.

Our guys will continue to look into this one. I believe someone was supposed to contact you.

Doug Look, Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report