Design Review

koobcat
Message 1 of 2 (507 Views)

Pivot!

507 Views, 1 Replies
10-07-2011 06:30 AM

Il looked everywhere but can't seem to find a satisfying answer. My question is quite simple: How do we determine the default pivot point (in AutoCAD) that will be used by Design Review? I know that you can change this pivot in Design Review with the "Center" function, but my DWF will be embedded with no menus (and I don't expect my viewers to use the "Center" function even if it was available).

I tried a simple 3D model, centered at 0,0,0 and exported it as a DWF (3ddwf command). In the resulting DWF, my pivot point is very far from the model and not even at 0 altitude on the Z-axis. Am I doing something wrong? Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Employee
springai
Message 2 of 2 (496 Views)

Re: Pivot!

10-09-2011 12:43 AM in reply to: koobcat

Thank you for your feedback.

This should be an AutoCAD publish issue, could you please post your problem at AutoCAD Discussion Groups?

-Spring

Spring Ai
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community