Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Setup

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
386 Views, 5 Replies

Page Setup

Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Page Setup????? I have a 42x30 DWF that VV3 views perfectly. In composer, it is shifted off the page and I can't see where to change the size. What gives?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

"Rich K" wrote in message news:40f4480b$1_3@newsprd01... > Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Page Setup????? I have a > 42x30 DWF that VV3 views perfectly. In composer, it is shifted off the > page and I can't see where to change the size. What gives? > All of the Page Setup Features are on the Print dialog box. (File > Print). Anne Marie Jackson Autodesk Technical Publications
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

It prints exactly how it is displayed in composer. See the attached jpg. Rich Anne Marie Jackson Autodesk Tech Pubs wrote: > "Rich K" wrote in message news:40f4480b$1_3@newsprd01... > >>Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Page Setup????? I have a >>42x30 DWF that VV3 views perfectly. In composer, it is shifted off the >>page and I can't see where to change the size. What gives? >> > > > All of the Page Setup Features are on the Print dialog box. (File > Print). > > Anne Marie Jackson > Autodesk Technical Publications > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Everything outside of the white paper area is cut off when I plot best fit 30x42 full page. Rich K wrote: > It prints exactly how it is displayed in composer. See the attached jpg. > > > Rich > > > Anne Marie Jackson Autodesk Tech Pubs wrote: > >> "Rich K" wrote in message >> news:40f4480b$1_3@newsprd01... >> >>> Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Page Setup????? I have a >>> 42x30 DWF that VV3 views perfectly. In composer, it is shifted off the >>> page and I can't see where to change the size. What gives? >>> >> >> >> All of the Page Setup Features are on the Print dialog box. (File > >> Print). >> >> Anne Marie Jackson >> Autodesk Technical Publications >> >> > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ >
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I'm curious... Does the original drawing have a messed up basepoint for the layout, or odd plot origins? -- R. Robert Bell "Rich K" wrote in message news:40f70f05$1_1@newsprd01... Everything outside of the white paper area is cut off when I plot best fit 30x42 full page. Rich K wrote: > It prints exactly how it is displayed in composer. See the attached jpg. > > > Rich > > > Anne Marie Jackson Autodesk Tech Pubs wrote: > >> "Rich K" wrote in message >> news:40f4480b$1_3@newsprd01... >> >>> Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Page Setup????? I have a >>> 42x30 DWF that VV3 views perfectly. In composer, it is shifted off the >>> page and I can't see where to change the size. What gives? >>> >> >> >> All of the Page Setup Features are on the Print dialog box. (File > >> Print). >> >> Anne Marie Jackson >> Autodesk Technical Publications >> >> > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ >
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I only have the original dwf. It's possible that the original dwg had a odd layout. What's strange is that VV3 views and plots it perfectly. R. Robert Bell wrote: > I'm curious... Does the original drawing have a messed up basepoint for the > layout, or odd plot origins? >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report