Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open DWF inside Internet Explorer 9

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cakitzmann
2796 Views, 3 Replies

Open DWF inside Internet Explorer 9

I have an issue with Internet Explorer 9 and Design Review 2012 on a machine with WIndows 7 64bit.  When I try to open a DWF file it asks me what I want to do.  Open, Save, or Save as.  Then it asks me to Open, Save or Cancel down at the bottom of my window.  When I click on open it opens the file by actually opening Design Review program and not inside the browser.  Can this be fixed?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
okstate
in reply to: cakitzmann

I am having this same problem. Did you ever find a fix for this issue? The plugin works fine after I install it but after I reboot the machine it does exactly what you mention.  If I uninstall and reinstall it will work again until I reboot.

Message 3 of 4
cakitzmann
in reply to: okstate

I have not found a solution.  I have gone back to using IE8 unitl I or some does find a solution.

Message 4 of 4
okstate
in reply to: cakitzmann

I found a work around for this problem.  It seems like it is a firewall related issue but I'm really not sure what it is specifically.  When I opened up the firewall completely it worked fine.  I found the workaround to be running the website in 32 bit Internet Explorer instead of the default 64 bit.  I just made a shortcut on the desktop to the website directing it to open in 32 bit IE everytime.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report