Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu items color

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
Anonymous
400 Views, 24 Replies

Menu items color

Hi, I just installed DWF Composer. The dropdown menus are a pain: black text over dark blue. The only way to find the menu entry I am looking for is to bring the cursor over each one: then they are readable. Is there a way to change the colors so it is usable ? Thanks Gilles Plante
24 REPLIES 24
Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

What is your monitor DPI settings and color depth set to? "Gilles Plante" wrote in message news:40d0b28c$1_1@newsprd01... > Hi, > > I just installed DWF Composer. The dropdown menus are a pain: black text > over dark blue. The only way to find the menu entry I am looking for is to > bring the cursor over each one: then they are readable. > > Is there a way to change the colors so it is usable ? > > Thanks > > Gilles Plante > >
Message 3 of 25
Anonymous

John, 1024 x 768, High Color (16-bit) Gilles "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d0b317$1_3@newsprd01... > What is your monitor DPI settings and color depth set to? > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > news:40d0b28c$1_1@newsprd01... > > Hi, > > > > I just installed DWF Composer. The dropdown menus are a pain: black text > > over dark blue. The only way to find the menu entry I am looking for is to > > bring the cursor over each one: then they are readable. > > > > Is there a way to change the colors so it is usable ? > > > > Thanks > > > > Gilles Plante > > > > > >
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous

Wow, that's surprising. This usually is a problem with low colors settings. Do you have any custom settings for Colors or Fonts at the OS level? "Gilles Plante" wrote in message news:40d0b8ce$1_3@newsprd01... > John, > > 1024 x 768, High Color (16-bit) > > Gilles > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > message news:40d0b317$1_3@newsprd01... > > What is your monitor DPI settings and color depth set to? > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > news:40d0b28c$1_1@newsprd01... > > > Hi, > > > > > > I just installed DWF Composer. The dropdown menus are a pain: black text > > > over dark blue. The only way to find the menu entry I am looking for is > to > > > bring the cursor over each one: then they are readable. > > > > > > Is there a way to change the colors so it is usable ? > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > Gilles Plante > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous

Gilles,

This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you could provide more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one out.

Doug
Message 6 of 25
Anonymous

Doug, what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to John. Gilles "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Gilles, > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you could provide more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one out. > > Doug
Message 7 of 25
Anonymous

We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the Appearance (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your system? Is there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party applications to alter the display on your system? What graphics card and driver version are you running? "Gilles Plante" wrote in message news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > Doug, > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to John. > > Gilles > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > Gilles, > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you could provide > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one out. > > > > Doug > >
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous

John, here we are: Windows 2000 SP2 Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we would not have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not add any functionnality, only troubles. Gilles "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the Appearance > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your system? Is > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party applications to > alter the display on your system? > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > Doug, > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to John. > > > > Gilles > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > Gilles, > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you could provide > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one out. > > > > > > Doug > > > > > >
Message 9 of 25
Anonymous

I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen shot of the problem? "Gilles Plante" wrote in message news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > John, > > here we are: > > Windows 2000 SP2 > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we would not > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not add any > functionnality, only troubles. > > Gilles > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the Appearance > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your system? Is > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party applications to > > alter the display on your system? > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > Doug, > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to John. > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you could > provide > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one out. > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 10 of 25
Anonymous

"John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen shot of the > problem? > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > John, > > > > here we are: > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we would not > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not add any > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > Gilles > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the > Appearance > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your system? > Is > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party applications to > > > alter the display on your system? > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to John. > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you could > > provide > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one out. > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 11 of 25
Anonymous

Do you know if you have the latest video drivers for your card? "Gilles Plante" wrote in message news:40d1c017_1@newsprd01... "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen shot of the > problem? > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > John, > > > > here we are: > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we would not > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not add any > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > Gilles > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the > Appearance > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your system? > Is > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party applications to > > > alter the display on your system? > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to John. > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you could > > provide > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one out. > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 12 of 25
Anonymous

John, I know a little bit more now. The problem I have is particular to my PC. I tried DWF Composer on three other machines, of wich one is exactly as mine, and all ran Composer fine. I applied SP3, but it did not change anything. Something on this partition is disturbing DWF Composer, but I just don't know what to look for. I am willing to help you solve this issue, so if someone else experiences this, Autodesk can provide a solution. But I need clues as to what to search for. Thanks Gilles "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen shot of the > problem? > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > John, > > > > here we are: > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we would not > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not add any > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > Gilles > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the > Appearance > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your system? > Is > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party applications to > > > alter the display on your system? > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to John. > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you could > > provide > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one out. > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous

Well, the 1st thing I can tell you is Composer is using gradient color's, so if you know of a setting where this has been changed, you may want to look at that. Otherwise, can you take a look in 2 specific places. Internet Explorer Right mouse click on the IE icon and select Properties (or start IE and select Tools --> Internet options) Select Colors from the General tab What is the settings here? By default they should be: Colors: Use Windows colors Links: doesn't matter in this case Now, lets look at the Accessibility on that same tab. They should all be unchecked, if not try unchecking them all. "Gilles Plante" wrote in message news:40d1f370$1_1@newsprd01... > John, > > I know a little bit more now. > > The problem I have is particular to my PC. I tried DWF Composer on three > other machines, of wich one is exactly as mine, and all ran Composer fine. I > applied SP3, but it did not change anything. > > Something on this partition is disturbing DWF Composer, but I just don't > know what to look for. I am willing to help you solve this issue, so if > someone else experiences this, Autodesk can provide a solution. But I need > clues as to what to search for. > > Thanks > > Gilles > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen shot of > the > > problem? > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > > John, > > > > > > here we are: > > > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we would > not > > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not add > any > > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote > in > > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the > > Appearance > > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your system? > > Is > > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party applications > to > > > > alter the display on your system? > > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to John. > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you could > > > provide > > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one > out. > > > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous

John, all the IE properties you mentioned are as you expected. The IE version is 6.0.2800.1106IC SP1. The other computer which is as mine uses the same video card and the exact same driver and version of the driver. DWG viewer and Volo View are also installed on this partition. Gilles "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d20c65$1_1@newsprd01... > Well, the 1st thing I can tell you is Composer is using gradient color's, so > if you know of a setting where this has been changed, you may want to look > at that. Otherwise, can you take a look in 2 specific places. > > Internet Explorer > Right mouse click on the IE icon and select Properties (or start IE and > select Tools --> Internet options) > Select Colors from the General tab > What is the settings here? By default they should be: > Colors: Use Windows colors > Links: doesn't matter in this case > > Now, lets look at the Accessibility on that same tab. They should all be > unchecked, if not try unchecking them all. > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > news:40d1f370$1_1@newsprd01... > > John, > > > > I know a little bit more now. > > > > The problem I have is particular to my PC. I tried DWF Composer on three > > other machines, of wich one is exactly as mine, and all ran Composer fine. > I > > applied SP3, but it did not change anything. > > > > Something on this partition is disturbing DWF Composer, but I just don't > > know what to look for. I am willing to help you solve this issue, so if > > someone else experiences this, Autodesk can provide a solution. But I need > > clues as to what to search for. > > > > Thanks > > > > Gilles > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > > message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > > > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen shot of > > the > > > problem? > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > > > John, > > > > > > > > here we are: > > > > > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we would > > not > > > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not add > > any > > > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote > > in > > > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > > > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the > > > Appearance > > > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your > system? > > > Is > > > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party > applications > > to > > > > > alter the display on your system? > > > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to John. > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > > > > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you could > > > > provide > > > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one > > out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous

Well, I've exhausted about everything I know how to try. I've sent the problem off to the developers who wrote this up, let's see what they recommend. "Gilles Plante" wrote in message news:40d2eb92_1@newsprd01... > John, > > all the IE properties you mentioned are as you expected. The IE version is > 6.0.2800.1106IC SP1. > > The other computer which is as mine uses the same video card and the exact > same driver and version of the driver. > > DWG viewer and Volo View are also installed on this partition. > > Gilles > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > message news:40d20c65$1_1@newsprd01... > > Well, the 1st thing I can tell you is Composer is using gradient color's, > so > > if you know of a setting where this has been changed, you may want to look > > at that. Otherwise, can you take a look in 2 specific places. > > > > Internet Explorer > > Right mouse click on the IE icon and select Properties (or start IE and > > select Tools --> Internet options) > > Select Colors from the General tab > > What is the settings here? By default they should be: > > Colors: Use Windows colors > > Links: doesn't matter in this case > > > > Now, lets look at the Accessibility on that same tab. They should all be > > unchecked, if not try unchecking them all. > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > news:40d1f370$1_1@newsprd01... > > > John, > > > > > > I know a little bit more now. > > > > > > The problem I have is particular to my PC. I tried DWF Composer on three > > > other machines, of wich one is exactly as mine, and all ran Composer > fine. > > I > > > applied SP3, but it did not change anything. > > > > > > Something on this partition is disturbing DWF Composer, but I just don't > > > know what to look for. I am willing to help you solve this issue, so if > > > someone else experiences this, Autodesk can provide a solution. But I > need > > > clues as to what to search for. > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote > in > > > message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen shot > of > > > the > > > > problem? > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > > > > John, > > > > > > > > > > here we are: > > > > > > > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > > > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > > > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > > > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > > > > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > > > > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we > would > > > not > > > > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not > add > > > any > > > > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" > wrote > > > in > > > > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > > > > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the > > > > Appearance > > > > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your > > system? > > > > Is > > > > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party > > applications > > > to > > > > > > alter the display on your system? > > > > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to John. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message > > > > > > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you > could > > > > > provide > > > > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this one > > > out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 16 of 25
Anonymous

The developer would like you to try something. 1st Go to the directory you installed Composer to. Rename the files aev_style.css, toolbar_exe.htm, and toolbar.htm in his eplot subdirectory Then place the attached files into that directory. Let me know if this has any affect. "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d318ee$1_1@newsprd01... > Well, I've exhausted about everything I know how to try. I've sent the > problem off to the developers who wrote this up, let's see what they > recommend. > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > news:40d2eb92_1@newsprd01... > > John, > > > > all the IE properties you mentioned are as you expected. The IE version is > > 6.0.2800.1106IC SP1. > > > > The other computer which is as mine uses the same video card and the exact > > same driver and version of the driver. > > > > DWG viewer and Volo View are also installed on this partition. > > > > Gilles > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > > message news:40d20c65$1_1@newsprd01... > > > Well, the 1st thing I can tell you is Composer is using gradient > color's, > > so > > > if you know of a setting where this has been changed, you may want to > look > > > at that. Otherwise, can you take a look in 2 specific places. > > > > > > Internet Explorer > > > Right mouse click on the IE icon and select Properties (or start IE and > > > select Tools --> Internet options) > > > Select Colors from the General tab > > > What is the settings here? By default they should be: > > > Colors: Use Windows colors > > > Links: doesn't matter in this case > > > > > > Now, lets look at the Accessibility on that same tab. They should all > be > > > unchecked, if not try unchecking them all. > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > news:40d1f370$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > John, > > > > > > > > I know a little bit more now. > > > > > > > > The problem I have is particular to my PC. I tried DWF Composer on > three > > > > other machines, of wich one is exactly as mine, and all ran Composer > > fine. > > > I > > > > applied SP3, but it did not change anything. > > > > > > > > Something on this partition is disturbing DWF Composer, but I just > don't > > > > know what to look for. I am willing to help you solve this issue, so > if > > > > someone else experiences this, Autodesk can provide a solution. But I > > need > > > > clues as to what to search for. > > > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote > > in > > > > message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen shot > > of > > > > the > > > > > problem? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > John, > > > > > > > > > > > > here we are: > > > > > > > > > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > > > > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > > > > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > > > > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > > > > > > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > > > > > > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we > > would > > > > not > > > > > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not > > add > > > > any > > > > > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" > > wrote > > > > in > > > > > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > > > > > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the > > > > > Appearance > > > > > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your > > > system? > > > > > Is > > > > > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party > > > applications > > > > to > > > > > > > alter the display on your system? > > > > > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to > John. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in > message > > > > > > > > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you > > could > > > > > > provide > > > > > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this > one > > > > out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "aev_style.css"
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous

John, some things have changed. The menus do not display anymore the blue gradient color, but the icons are awckward looking. When the program starts, there is an Internet Explorer Script Error: Line 463 Char 9 Permission denied in toolbar_exe.htm The toolbar does not show up. I can't turn it on, because menus don't work at all. There is alway a Script Error. Gilles "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d335d1_3@newsprd01... The developer would like you to try something. 1st Go to the directory you installed Composer to. Rename the files aev_style.css, toolbar_exe.htm, and toolbar.htm in his eplot subdirectory Then place the attached files into that directory. Let me know if this has any affect. "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d318ee$1_1@newsprd01... > Well, I've exhausted about everything I know how to try. I've sent the > problem off to the developers who wrote this up, let's see what they > recommend. > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > news:40d2eb92_1@newsprd01... > > John, > > > > all the IE properties you mentioned are as you expected. The IE version is > > 6.0.2800.1106IC SP1. > > > > The other computer which is as mine uses the same video card and the exact > > same driver and version of the driver. > > > > DWG viewer and Volo View are also installed on this partition. > > > > Gilles > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > > message news:40d20c65$1_1@newsprd01... > > > Well, the 1st thing I can tell you is Composer is using gradient > color's, > > so > > > if you know of a setting where this has been changed, you may want to > look > > > at that. Otherwise, can you take a look in 2 specific places. > > > > > > Internet Explorer > > > Right mouse click on the IE icon and select Properties (or start IE and > > > select Tools --> Internet options) > > > Select Colors from the General tab > > > What is the settings here? By default they should be: > > > Colors: Use Windows colors > > > Links: doesn't matter in this case > > > > > > Now, lets look at the Accessibility on that same tab. They should all > be > > > unchecked, if not try unchecking them all. > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > news:40d1f370$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > John, > > > > > > > > I know a little bit more now. > > > > > > > > The problem I have is particular to my PC. I tried DWF Composer on > three > > > > other machines, of wich one is exactly as mine, and all ran Composer > > fine. > > > I > > > > applied SP3, but it did not change anything. > > > > > > > > Something on this partition is disturbing DWF Composer, but I just > don't > > > > know what to look for. I am willing to help you solve this issue, so > if > > > > someone else experiences this, Autodesk can provide a solution. But I > > need > > > > clues as to what to search for. > > > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote > > in > > > > message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen shot > > of > > > > the > > > > > problem? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > John, > > > > > > > > > > > > here we are: > > > > > > > > > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > > > > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > > > > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > > > > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > > > > > > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > > > > > > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we > > would > > > > not > > > > > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not > > add > > > > any > > > > > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" > > wrote > > > > in > > > > > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > > > > > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the > > > > > Appearance > > > > > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your > > > system? > > > > > Is > > > > > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party > > > applications > > > > to > > > > > > > alter the display on your system? > > > > > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to > John. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in > message > > > > > > > > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you > > could > > > > > > provide > > > > > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this > one > > > > out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 18 of 25
Anonymous

Ok, I've got a few things for you to try: 1) Try running embedded in IE or some other app to see if the toolbar.htm also malfunctions.You can do this by dragging a DWF into IE, the DWF will be displayed in IE. 2) Put the orginal toolbar_exe.htm back in and see if things function properly. Are the toolbar icons awkward looking or just the menu icons in the dropdown menus? "Gilles Plante" wrote in message news:40d33e92_2@newsprd01... John, some things have changed. The menus do not display anymore the blue gradient color, but the icons are awckward looking. When the program starts, there is an Internet Explorer Script Error: Line 463 Char 9 Permission denied in toolbar_exe.htm The toolbar does not show up. I can't turn it on, because menus don't work at all. There is alway a Script Error. Gilles "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d335d1_3@newsprd01... The developer would like you to try something. 1st Go to the directory you installed Composer to. Rename the files aev_style.css, toolbar_exe.htm, and toolbar.htm in his eplot subdirectory Then place the attached files into that directory. Let me know if this has any affect. "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d318ee$1_1@newsprd01... > Well, I've exhausted about everything I know how to try. I've sent the > problem off to the developers who wrote this up, let's see what they > recommend. > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > news:40d2eb92_1@newsprd01... > > John, > > > > all the IE properties you mentioned are as you expected. The IE version is > > 6.0.2800.1106IC SP1. > > > > The other computer which is as mine uses the same video card and the exact > > same driver and version of the driver. > > > > DWG viewer and Volo View are also installed on this partition. > > > > Gilles > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > > message news:40d20c65$1_1@newsprd01... > > > Well, the 1st thing I can tell you is Composer is using gradient > color's, > > so > > > if you know of a setting where this has been changed, you may want to > look > > > at that. Otherwise, can you take a look in 2 specific places. > > > > > > Internet Explorer > > > Right mouse click on the IE icon and select Properties (or start IE and > > > select Tools --> Internet options) > > > Select Colors from the General tab > > > What is the settings here? By default they should be: > > > Colors: Use Windows colors > > > Links: doesn't matter in this case > > > > > > Now, lets look at the Accessibility on that same tab. They should all > be > > > unchecked, if not try unchecking them all. > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > news:40d1f370$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > John, > > > > > > > > I know a little bit more now. > > > > > > > > The problem I have is particular to my PC. I tried DWF Composer on > three > > > > other machines, of wich one is exactly as mine, and all ran Composer > > fine. > > > I > > > > applied SP3, but it did not change anything. > > > > > > > > Something on this partition is disturbing DWF Composer, but I just > don't > > > > know what to look for. I am willing to help you solve this issue, so > if > > > > someone else experiences this, Autodesk can provide a solution. But I > > need > > > > clues as to what to search for. > > > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote > > in > > > > message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen shot > > of > > > > the > > > > > problem? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > John, > > > > > > > > > > > > here we are: > > > > > > > > > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > > > > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > > > > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > > > > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > > > > > > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > > > > > > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, we > > would > > > > not > > > > > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does not > > add > > > > any > > > > > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" > > wrote > > > > in > > > > > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What other > > > > > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered the > > > > > Appearance > > > > > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for your > > > system? > > > > > Is > > > > > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party > > > applications > > > > to > > > > > > > alter the display on your system? > > > > > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to > John. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in > message > > > > > > > > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If you > > could > > > > > > provide > > > > > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure this > one > > > > out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous

John. 1) right at the start, Script Error in toolbar.htm 2) again, Script Error in toolbar.htm. By clicking here and there, zilions of other errors pop in, the drawing gets displayed and the toolbar still displays the gradient color. Gilles "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40d35c4b$1_3@newsprd01... > Ok, I've got a few things for you to try: > > 1) Try running embedded in IE or some other app to see if the toolbar.htm > also malfunctions.You can do this by dragging a DWF into IE, the DWF will be > displayed in IE. > > 2) Put the orginal toolbar_exe.htm back in and see if things function > properly. Are the toolbar icons awkward looking or just the menu icons in > the dropdown menus? > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > news:40d33e92_2@newsprd01... > John, > > some things have changed. The menus do not display anymore the blue gradient > color, but the icons are awckward looking. When the program starts, there is > an Internet Explorer Script Error: > > Line 463 > Char 9 > Permission denied > in toolbar_exe.htm > > The toolbar does not show up. I can't turn it on, because menus don't work > at all. There is alway a Script Error. > > Gilles > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > message news:40d335d1_3@newsprd01... > The developer would like you to try something. > > 1st Go to the directory you installed Composer to. > Rename the files aev_style.css, toolbar_exe.htm, and toolbar.htm in his > eplot subdirectory > Then place the attached files into that directory. > > Let me know if this has any affect. > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > message news:40d318ee$1_1@newsprd01... > > Well, I've exhausted about everything I know how to try. I've sent the > > problem off to the developers who wrote this up, let's see what they > > recommend. > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > news:40d2eb92_1@newsprd01... > > > John, > > > > > > all the IE properties you mentioned are as you expected. The IE > version > is > > > 6.0.2800.1106IC SP1. > > > > > > The other computer which is as mine uses the same video card and the > exact > > > same driver and version of the driver. > > > > > > DWG viewer and Volo View are also installed on this partition. > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote > in > > > message news:40d20c65$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > Well, the 1st thing I can tell you is Composer is using gradient > > color's, > > > so > > > > if you know of a setting where this has been changed, you may want > to > > look > > > > at that. Otherwise, can you take a look in 2 specific places. > > > > > > > > Internet Explorer > > > > Right mouse click on the IE icon and select Properties (or start IE > and > > > > select Tools --> Internet options) > > > > Select Colors from the General tab > > > > What is the settings here? By default they should be: > > > > Colors: Use Windows colors > > > > Links: doesn't matter in this case > > > > > > > > Now, lets look at the Accessibility on that same tab. They should > all > > be > > > > unchecked, if not try unchecking them all. > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > news:40d1f370$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > > John, > > > > > > > > > > I know a little bit more now. > > > > > > > > > > The problem I have is particular to my PC. I tried DWF Composer on > > three > > > > > other machines, of wich one is exactly as mine, and all ran > Composer > > > fine. > > > > I > > > > > applied SP3, but it did not change anything. > > > > > > > > > > Something on this partition is disturbing DWF Composer, but I just > > don't > > > > > know what to look for. I am willing to help you solve this issue, > so > > if > > > > > someone else experiences this, Autodesk can provide a solution. > But > I > > > need > > > > > clues as to what to search for. > > > > > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" > wrote > > > in > > > > > message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a screen > shot > > > of > > > > > the > > > > > > problem? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > John, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > here we are: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > > > > > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > > > > > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > > > > > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, > we > > > would > > > > > not > > > > > > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft does > not > > > add > > > > > any > > > > > > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" com> > > > wrote > > > > > in > > > > > > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What > other > > > > > > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you altered > the > > > > > > Appearance > > > > > > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for > your > > > > system? > > > > > > Is > > > > > > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party > > > > applications > > > > > to > > > > > > > > alter the display on your system? > > > > > > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them to > > John. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in > > message > > > > > > > > > > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If > you > > > could > > > > > > > provide > > > > > > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure > this > > one > > > > > out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 20 of 25
Anonymous

Ok, Lets restore the files you removed (or replaced) and I'll work with our engineers some more. "Gilles Plante" wrote in message news:40d6d714_3@newsprd01... > John. > > 1) right at the start, Script Error in toolbar.htm > > 2) again, Script Error in toolbar.htm. By clicking here and there, zilions > of other errors pop in, the drawing gets displayed and the toolbar still > displays the gradient color. > > Gilles > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in > message news:40d35c4b$1_3@newsprd01... > > Ok, I've got a few things for you to try: > > > > 1) Try running embedded in IE or some other app to see if the toolbar.htm > > also malfunctions.You can do this by dragging a DWF into IE, the DWF will > be > > displayed in IE. > > > > 2) Put the orginal toolbar_exe.htm back in and see if things function > > properly. Are the toolbar icons awkward looking or just the menu icons in > > the dropdown menus? > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > news:40d33e92_2@newsprd01... > > John, > > > > some things have changed. The menus do not display anymore the blue > gradient > > color, but the icons are awckward looking. When the program starts, there > is > > an Internet Explorer Script Error: > > > > Line 463 > > Char 9 > > Permission denied > > in toolbar_exe.htm > > > > The toolbar does not show up. I can't turn it on, because menus don't work > > at all. There is alway a Script Error. > > > > Gilles > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote > in > > message news:40d335d1_3@newsprd01... > > The developer would like you to try something. > > > > 1st Go to the directory you installed Composer to. > > Rename the files aev_style.css, toolbar_exe.htm, and toolbar.htm in his > > eplot subdirectory > > Then place the attached files into that directory. > > > > Let me know if this has any affect. > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote > in > > message news:40d318ee$1_1@newsprd01... > > > Well, I've exhausted about everything I know how to try. I've sent > the > > > problem off to the developers who wrote this up, let's see what they > > > recommend. > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > news:40d2eb92_1@newsprd01... > > > > John, > > > > > > > > all the IE properties you mentioned are as you expected. The IE > > version > > is > > > > 6.0.2800.1106IC SP1. > > > > > > > > The other computer which is as mine uses the same video card and the > > exact > > > > same driver and version of the driver. > > > > > > > > DWG viewer and Volo View are also installed on this partition. > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" > wrote > > in > > > > message news:40d20c65$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > > Well, the 1st thing I can tell you is Composer is using gradient > > > color's, > > > > so > > > > > if you know of a setting where this has been changed, you may want > > to > > > look > > > > > at that. Otherwise, can you take a look in 2 specific places. > > > > > > > > > > Internet Explorer > > > > > Right mouse click on the IE icon and select Properties (or start > IE > > and > > > > > select Tools --> Internet options) > > > > > Select Colors from the General tab > > > > > What is the settings here? By default they should be: > > > > > Colors: Use Windows colors > > > > > Links: doesn't matter in this case > > > > > > > > > > Now, lets look at the Accessibility on that same tab. They should > > all > > > be > > > > > unchecked, if not try unchecking them all. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > news:40d1f370$1_1@newsprd01... > > > > > > John, > > > > > > > > > > > > I know a little bit more now. > > > > > > > > > > > > The problem I have is particular to my PC. I tried DWF Composer > on > > > three > > > > > > other machines, of wich one is exactly as mine, and all ran > > Composer > > > > fine. > > > > > I > > > > > > applied SP3, but it did not change anything. > > > > > > > > > > > > Something on this partition is disturbing DWF Composer, but I > just > > > don't > > > > > > know what to look for. I am willing to help you solve this > issue, > > so > > > if > > > > > > someone else experiences this, Autodesk can provide a solution. > > But > > I > > > > need > > > > > > clues as to what to search for. > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" > > wrote > > > > in > > > > > > message news:40d1b721$1_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > I should have asked for this earlier. Can you provide a > screen > > shot > > > > of > > > > > > the > > > > > > > problem? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > > > news:40d1b6a0_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > John, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > here we are: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Windows 2000 SP2 > > > > > > > > Scheme: Windows Standard, default colors and fonts > > > > > > > > Adapter: S3 Trio32/64 > > > > > > > > Driver version: 5.0.2184.1 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Going to 32bit color, but 800 x 600, does not help either. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thinking about this, would Autodesk have used regular menus, > > we > > > > would > > > > > > not > > > > > > > > have run into this problem. Flashy guizmos à la Microsoft > does > > not > > > > add > > > > > > any > > > > > > > > functionnality, only troubles. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "John Schmier (Autodesk)" > com> > > > > wrote > > > > > > in > > > > > > > > message news:40d1ad0f_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > > We have looked at the color depth and DPI settings. What > > other > > > > > > > > > customizations have you done for display? Have you > altered > > the > > > > > > > Appearance > > > > > > > > > (such as Color or Font's) for the menu's and toolbars for > > your > > > > > system? > > > > > > > Is > > > > > > > > > there a specific "scheme" you are using or any 3rd Party > > > > > applications > > > > > > to > > > > > > > > > alter the display on your system? > > > > > > > > > What graphics card and driver version are you running? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Gilles Plante" wrote in message > > > > > > > > > news:40d1990e$1_3@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > > > Doug, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > what details are you looking for ? I will provide them > to > > > John. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in > > > message > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > news:23928461.1087437845329.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > > > > > > > > > > Gilles, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This sounds like a bug that we've run into before. If > > you > > > > could > > > > > > > > provide > > > > > > > > > > more details to John, hopefully we'll be able to figure > > this > > > one > > > > > > out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report