Design Review

Distinguished Contributor
mies07
Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

Measure Tool

184 Views, 1 Replies
09-30-2011 02:44 PM

I am trying to measure something that requires me to zoom in close to one end of it so I can grab correct point, then zoom out and back into another area at the other end of the object so I can grab other point. This seem to require an exceptional amount of hand-eye coordination, as the only way I can seem to accomplish this is to scroll the wheel while I still have the LMB depressed - this is tricky, non-intuitive, not documented, frustrating, and silly. Heaven forbid that I should also want to ensure that it is an ortho measurement - then I would also have to hold down the shift key as well.

Is there another way to do this?

Thanks

Employee
springai
Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)

Re: Measure Tool

10-09-2011 12:40 AM in reply to: mies07

Thank you for your feedback.

A wishlist defect has been logged in our defect tracking system: ADRPO-1163.

Any further question please let me know.

-Spring

Spring Ai
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community