Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of on Citrix of Autdesk 2012 Design Review and DWG TrueView 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mur1972
2070 Views, 2 Replies

Installation of on Citrix of Autdesk 2012 Design Review and DWG TrueView 2012

Dear All,

We are runing a Citrix environment consisting of Windows 2003 Servers and Presentation Server 4.5.

I have been trying to install and configure the following applications for my customers in house:

Autodesk Design Review 2012

DWG TrueView 2012

The installation of both applications goes very smoothly. Autodesk Design Review runs very well within the Citrix environment and initial testing has been positive.

DWG TrueView installs fine and I am able to run it initially as an administrator. Now when I run the application on a published Desktop or published application for my cutsomers I experience an issue. On intial launch the application attempts to perform an mini configuartion update. It downloads a large amount of data files into the users profile and updates user hive of the registry (no big problem here). Unfortunately it also appears to install information into the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT of the registry hive which needs admin rights. The application exits immediately and I get an error to say user to not have sufficient access rights.

Has anyone managed to circumvent this problem or is there installation or configuration guide for Terminal Server available?

Thanks in advance

Mark.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Liust
in reply to: mur1972

Thank you for your feedback.

Could you please post your question to the DWG TrueView forum that may give you a better answer?

-Sting
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
jeffdean
in reply to: Liust

Has anyone been able to figure this out?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report