Design Review

Valued Contributor
billjenkins
Message 1 of 4 (1,445 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to open a Full DXF File

1445 Views, 3 Replies
08-20-2012 12:22 PM

When I open a .dxf file in Desgin Review it only birings in a 8 X 11.5 piece of the part. I do plan on using Design Review to make Tile sections so that I can print templates on my inkjet printer.

My objective is to bring in a DXF file that is too large for my printer and Tile it and print the tiles after I previrew the expected results. Hopefully I will be able to over lap the parts a bit.

Thanks,

Bill J.

Valued Contributor
billjenkins
Message 2 of 4 (1,440 Views)

Re: How to open a Full DXF File

08-20-2012 01:45 PM in reply to: billjenkins

Update: I saved my dxf file in AutoCAD as a DWF and the entire file will open now in Design Review but when I try to print I can not select individual tiles.

hassanparvez
Message 3 of 4 (1,375 Views)

09-05-2012 01:54 AM in reply to: billjenkins

dear,

i can't open dxf file in my gerber software v8.1. pls give me solution how to open dxf file

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 4 of 4 (1,368 Views)

09-05-2012 05:24 AM in reply to: billjenkins

ADR is not a dwg or dxf viewer: it just uses DTV to translate to a DWF using default settings. That's why you only got a partial, and always will.

What tiles in your DWF? you provide no usable info for remote assistance, that's why yuour post has languished for over a week.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community