Design Review

aqueenan
Message 1 of 3 (914 Views)

From Revit to DWF back to Revit Back to DWF

914 Views, 2 Replies
10-16-2012 05:11 AM

Good Morning,

I have used previous releases of Design Review (2011,2012). In those I was able to have one .dwf file that I would export my revit sheets to, a project architect would mark up, I would import into Revit, and then re-export once I had addressed all changes and the markups would still be present. Now, with 2013, When I re-export, It says the mark ups are not editable and I cannot add anything new. I am wondering if this is a problem with the software or am I missing a step.

Thanks

A. Queenan

petesteele
Message 2 of 3 (603 Views)

Re: From Revit to DWF back to Revit Back to DWF

12-14-2012 08:53 AM in reply to: aqueenan

I am having the same problem.  Does anyone have a solution to this?

aqueenan
Message 3 of 3 (299 Views)

Re: From Revit to DWF back to Revit Back to DWF

05-06-2013 07:49 AM in reply to: petesteele

My resolution to this back in January was to download the latest revit service pack. It fixed most of my issues. I still have some problems periodically where my markups turn into dummy objects but it has worked pretty well so far. Hoping things go well in the 2014 upgrade.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community