Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File format support types

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
389 Views, 2 Replies

File format support types

Hi. I know Composer can read DWF and DWG, but I heard that it can't read DXF. Is this true? Are there plans to have it read DXF? Thanks for the help, Kevin
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Kevin, DWF Composer reads only DWF and raster files, but the included DWG Viewer reads DWG files. Currently we do not support DXF in the DWG Viewer, but we are considering support for the file format in a future release. Feedback like yours helps us make these decisions, so we appreciate the question. Regards, Ben Kopf Autodesk Product Design "Kevin Ellingson" wrote in message news:40a425d2_1@newsprd01... > Hi. I know Composer can read DWF and DWG, but I heard that it can't read > DXF. Is this true? Are there plans to have it read DXF? > > Thanks for the help, > > Kevin > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

YES, to be able to view and plot a dxf, before or instead of importing it into a dwg, would be of enormous assistance. Thanks for asking. Priscilla Mills "Ben Kopf" wrote in message news:40a4c8d8$1_1@newsprd01... > Hi Kevin, > > DWF Composer reads only DWF and raster files, but the included DWG Viewer > reads DWG files. Currently we do not support DXF in the DWG Viewer, but we > are considering support for the file format in a future release. Feedback > like yours helps us make these decisions, so we appreciate the question. > > Regards, > Ben Kopf > Autodesk Product Design > > "Kevin Ellingson" wrote in message > news:40a425d2_1@newsprd01... > > Hi. I know Composer can read DWF and DWG, but I heard that it can't read > > DXF. Is this true? Are there plans to have it read DXF? > > > > Thanks for the help, > > > > Kevin > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report