Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explorer and DWF's

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
366 Views, 2 Replies

Explorer and DWF's

We typically have all our standard details on a intranet to get information from. When we open a DWF from the Intranet it opens in Explorer without the Navigator. Is it possible to have Navigator Open when in explorer? Mark
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Are these pages within HTML? If so a simple JavaScript or VBScript could do the job for you. Otherwise I don't think there's a solution. This isn't the 1st time this has been asked. It may make sense for Composer (and the free viewer) to have some setting in it that states "when viewed in IE (or other embedded applications) to display the Navigator". "Mark Douglas" wrote in message news:40a0017b$1_2@newsprd01... > We typically have all our standard details on a intranet to get information > from. When we open a DWF from the Intranet it opens in Explorer without the > Navigator. Is it possible to have Navigator Open when in explorer? > > Mark > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I think there should. Maybe not for the free viewer, But definitely for Composer. The Markups tab is a needed everytime you make markups. So my users have to right click pick it from the list every time. Would save time! Mark "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40a005e0$1_2@newsprd01... > Are these pages within HTML? If so a simple JavaScript or VBScript could do > the job for you. Otherwise I don't think there's a solution. This isn't > the 1st time this has been asked. It may make sense for Composer (and the > free viewer) to have some setting in it that states "when viewed in IE (or > other embedded applications) to display the Navigator". > > "Mark Douglas" wrote in message > news:40a0017b$1_2@newsprd01... > > We typically have all our standard details on a intranet to get > information > > from. When we open a DWF from the Intranet it opens in Explorer without > the > > Navigator. Is it possible to have Navigator Open when in explorer? > > > > Mark > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report