Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Review

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
miladirooni
709 Views, 4 Replies

Design Review

Hello,

I am working on application that writes DWG currently it uses VoloView software for viewing which not bad but as you alll know the VoloView has not been updated for couple of years. So I am planning to update the code.

I have been searching online about this I have found that the Autodesk Design Review is replacements of VoloView at first glance look good, when I try to view the file it asked for downloading TrueVIew then I notice the TrueView itself is about quite large software (over 200 MB) which is twice of my software.

So I am looking something which has the capability of VoloView and i needs be small (size wise). Can I achieve this in the Design Review without use of TrueView?

I would really appreciate if someone points me to the right direction.

Thank you for reading my post.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ampster402
in reply to: miladirooni

DWG Trueview replaced Voloview, not Design Review.

Try just using Trueview.

Message 3 of 5
miladirooni
in reply to: ampster402

Ohh I see, But still the TrueView is a huge software.

Thank you for your respond

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: miladirooni

Trueview is a version of AutoCAD: it's not a stand-alone product like volo view was... .

Message 5 of 5
miladirooni
in reply to: pendean

I hae finally found small standallone application. SolidWork Edrawing works in very similar way to VoloView.

I recomend it for anyone want to embded into .NET and its completely free.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report