Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWFx printing in IE7

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
steveharrity
331 Views, 3 Replies

DWFx printing in IE7

I did some searches, but did not find anything on this exact issue.  We use XP and IE7 to open DWFx files.  If I open the file in IE7 and In the field of the DWFx file if I right click or CTRL P and select print I can print any size and correctly everytime.

But if I try using the IE7 pulldown File menu, then print (set some preferences such as paper size, etc.) I get a print that is all skewed and messed up.  I've tried numerous ways from the IE7 pulldown menu to print, but can't get a good one.  Is there a way to correctly print from the IE7 pulldown menu?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: steveharrity

Thank you for your question.

Autodesk Design Review (ADR) cannot control the print function of IE 7. Please use ADR's print function (right click or CTRL P in the field of ADR canvas) to print files.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: steveharrity

I'm using DR 2011 with Windows 7 Enterprise.  I can print at all from DR using any command or click.  The program freezes then crashes.  We are at the point of dumping DR and giving our techs AC lite again.  At least it worked.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

That should say CAN'T PRINT!!@!   Sorry.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report