Design Review

charanyajeeva
Message 1 of 4 (458 Views)

DWFX file contents

458 Views, 3 Replies
11-24-2010 02:17 AM

Hello

Has any one converted the dwfx files to a zip file and did a research on its contents like the xml tags. I am working on that and i need to place an image on a dwfx file.

I have converted the jpg file to dwfx and imported the file by creating a catalog in symbols tab through Autodesk design review. I was able to add an image this way through autodesk interface. Now i need to modify the xml  tags internally to place an image. I compared the file using which i added the image through interface and tried to add image through XML tags. But could not succeed . Can any one help me with this.

Thanks,

Charanya

Employee
Message 2 of 4 (432 Views)

Re: DWFX file contents

11-25-2010 12:08 AM in reply to: charanyajeeva

Thank you for your qestion.

We don't suggest you modify dwf/x file package directly. Why you want to do this? Could you tell me your request in details? 

Kalicy Zhou
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Kalicy Zhou
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
charanyajeeva
Message 3 of 4 (429 Views)

11-25-2010 12:21 AM in reply to: Kalicy

Hi,

I am actually into a project that is supposed to sign bulk dwfx files and place a image on the  signed file  . So rather signing individual files i need to sign bulk documents by modifying xml tags in dwfx files which through some coding language could be accomplished.

Thanks,

Charanya

Employee
Message 4 of 4 (391 Views)

11-30-2010 10:24 PM in reply to: charanyajeeva

Thank you for your feedback.

ADR (Autodesk Design Review) currently doesn't support this function.

Kalicy Zhou
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community