Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF Composer v2.0

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
284 Views, 8 Replies

DWF Composer v2.0

I was told that DWF Composer v2.0 will be out in April and I am wondering the API will be with or not at that time. Thanks!
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

The API for DWF Composer 2.0 will be the same as the API for version 6 of the DWF Viewer. You will be able to manipulate the view of the data programmatically, but you will not be able to insert markups or take measurements programmatically. We have more work to do before we can make an API for that, but we know people want it. "leon2003" wrote in message news:24100257.1112906637122.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... >I was told that DWF Composer v2.0 will be out in April and I am wondering >the API will be with or not at that time. Thanks!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

Scoott,
Thanks for your quick response!
we used to using actrix integrated with vb as our application tool for engineers redlining and inform the drafters when the redling is done. Can we have the same way with composer since actrix is gone...?we used lots of actrix API and wondering composer(viewer) api is that rich to let us do the same work as before?Thanks!
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

Unfortunately Composer has no API for adding or editing markups. Ben "leon2003" wrote in message news:21791552.1112910338418.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Scoott, > Thanks for your quick response! > we used to using actrix integrated with vb as our application tool for > engineers redlining and inform the drafters when the redling is done. Can > we have the same way with composer since actrix is gone...?we used lots of > actrix API and wondering composer(viewer) api is that rich to let us do > the same work as before?Thanks!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

When would the new API be release?
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

The newest version of Composer (available today I think). Has very few
changes to the API.

Ben

wrote in message news:4822775@discussion.autodesk.com...
> When would the new API be release?
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

Do you know whether dwf composer has the "text search" ability like whip or when it will come out if no?
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

Unfortunately, DWF Composer does not have text search and I don't know when
or if this feature will be added. I can tell you that it is frequently
requested.

Ben

wrote in message news:5105479@discussion.autodesk.com...
Do you know whether dwf composer has the "text search" ability like whip or
when it will come out if no?
Message 9 of 9
herbert.he

Autodesk Design Review 2009 has this ability.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report