Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing ADR2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
svend007
703 Views, 3 Replies

Closing ADR2011

Am having problems closing ADR2011. It just won't close properly, have to right click on Taskbar tab and close from there, where it tells me that the program isn't responding, etc .... and eventually sends an error report.

Cheers,

Pete B.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hongji.li
in reply to: svend007

Thank you for your report.

Do all of your DWF files have this problem? If not, please attach the file which you experience this issue for us to do more investigation.

Leon Li
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
svend007
in reply to: hongji.li

Definitely all the files I've been using recently,but that's prob only 3-4 files.

FYI, I'm running Win XP (x86) with Acad09 & 11 installed. I'm fairly sure it hasn't always been like this, but since I only use it occasionally, for mark-ups, I'm not exactly sure at what point this behaviour started. May well have been around the time I was having problems with saving as .pdf (transparency issue), at which point I d/loaded & installed the hotfix and eventually got in to export OK.

Cheers,

Pete B.

Message 4 of 4
herbert.he
in reply to: svend007

Thank you for reporting this issue.

It's a known issue of Autodesk Design Review and will be considered for possible fixed in future releases.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report