Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close a markup

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
675 Views, 4 Replies

Close a markup

Is there a command to close a markup in AutoCAD? I'd like to find a command or even close it programmatically, as a workaround to having to use the markup palette. Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Could you please clarify, Are you looking to close/collapse a markup on the sheet?

Malini Bakshi
Autodesk
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I am looking for a programmatic way or an autocad command to close (dettach) an attached markup from a drawing. So after I attach a markup and am finished using it, I want to close (dettach) it from my drawing. But the only way I know how to close (dettach) it is to use the markup palette and choose the option "Close Markup DWF". IIs there any way to dettach the markup without having to use the markup palette?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I'll try to get a reply for you shortly.

In the future, I'd suggest posting AutoCAD questions in the AutoCAD Discussions group, (this is the ARD Group).

Thank you.
Malini Bakshi
Autodesk
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Here's what I've found out from our ACAD Designer.

There is no command to close a markup DWF. 
Can you give some info on the reason the user might want to do this?

If there were a command to close a marked DWF it would need to allow discreet selection of one of the many DWF markups. An alternative to this would be to leave the markup open and create a command to toggle the display of the DWF markups on/off as well as display of the DWF geometry. This would be similar to the existing controls in the Markup Set Manager.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report