Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block when open file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sergiooss
237 Views, 3 Replies

Block when open file

Hi guys, I have a problem with "Design Review 2010". If I try to open a file from the Design Review, program block and I don't allow any operation, the window is blocked. the only way to open a file for design review is to click directly to the file itself (dwf, dwfx, ecc). Which may be the problem?
THANK YOU
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Shawn_Niles
in reply to: sergiooss

Please load both hotfixes from the link below:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9338138

Also, if you have any older versions or DWF viewers on the machine, it may cause an issue. please make sure all older viewers are removed.

Shawn Niles
Autodesk Product Support

Shawn Niles
Message 3 of 4
sergiooss

Hi Shawn, ty for the answer but i had try that already...and not work...
i see u are an autodesk product support...then I would like to add something more specific to see if you can find a solution through your colleagues...
may be the cause of this incident on my computer the presence of another program with similar functions to design review? I wonder if it could conflict with design review...

TY
Message 4 of 4
Donychen

Thank you for your question.
This problem maybe caused by the application compatibility settings. Please refer to another thread via this link.
Please let me know if this can resolve your problem.

Dony

Edited by: Donychen on Dec 4, 2009 3:31 AM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report