Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benfits of .DWF

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Adam
224 Views, 1 Reply

Benfits of .DWF

I know that .DWF is better than .PDF. I work for a large contractor on Australia's East Coast and I am trying to convince the powers that be to invest in this new system(dwf). It suits our needs mainly because we have to get approval for our drawings from the builders or engineers and I am sick of trying to do a 'save as' in 2000 or Release 14. We usually have between 20 and 50 drawings per job and I would love to cut down on the paper we use.

What other benefits has your office benefited from after buying composer?
Message was edited by: Adam
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Adam

Adam, Take your pick of items from the articles I have posted to my blog on DWF. http://autodesk.blogs.com/between_the_lines/dwf_it/index.html Cheers, -Shaan "Adam" wrote in message news:8568599.1089983512875.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I know that .DWF is better than .PDF. I work for a large contractor on Australia's East Coast and I am trying to convince the powers that be to invest in this new system(dwf). It suits our needs mainly because we have to get approval for our drawings from the builders or engineers and I am sick of trying to do a 'save as' in 2000 or Release 14. We usually have between 20 and 50 drawings per job and I would love to cut down on the paper we use. > > What other benefits has your office benefited from after buying composer? > > > Message was edited by: Adam >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report