Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Design Review for Windows 8

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Skeetmonkey
8575 Views, 7 Replies

Autodesk Design Review for Windows 8

Will Design Review 2013 work on on a Windows 8 PC? 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: Skeetmonkey

Try it: seems to work for some, fail for others. No one has identified a solid fix yet.
Message 3 of 8
Skeetmonkey
in reply to: pendean

Been there done that. Crashed my computer. Is the following a verified download supported by Autodesk?

http://www.windows8downloads.com/win8-autodesk-design-review-ljgikxyo/

Message 4 of 8
pendean

If it was it would be on Autodesk's website: that just looks to be the same download hosted elsewhere.

Visit Microsoft's Win 8 forums and ask about instaaling Win7 programs in the new OS, I'm sure there is a way.

Message 5 of 8
Skeetmonkey

मदद के लिए धन्यवाद.
Message 6 of 8
bryanmeier

Has anyone tried downloading the full install? I was successful at installing Design Review on Win 8 Pro and Enterprise by downloading the full install (which is ridiculous in size). You can get it here...

http://download.autodesk.com/esd/dlm/designreview/2013/enu/SetupDesignReview2013_bundle.exe

Hope this helps!

Bryan

Message 7 of 8
darelpeder

pendean This is not very helpful. A link to your referral would be more helpful than the information you posted. We are asking if it is compatible with Windows 8. Reasonable question, looking for a more helpful reply. IF it is not what application do you offer that is? That would be real helpful.
Message 8 of 8
pendean
in reply to: darelpeder

ADR development stopped in the year 2012, before Win8 was listed as a supported OS.
Autodesk is hasn't done much with ADR since the year 2012.
It will run in win8, Microsoft explains how to run unsupported older software in newer versions of windows.

Now pay attention: I'm not an Autodesk employee. Just an end user like you that is also ticked that ADR is now a dead product.

Switch to PDF, it appears Autodesk is doing so too (lots of open public questionnaires from them about pdf functionality are out there).

Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report