Design Review

m_cyrolies
Message 1 of 4 (774 Views)
Accepted Solution

Addition of areas/lengths, etc

774 Views, 3 Replies
06-29-2011 08:09 AM

Sorry, this may be a stupid question, but is there a tool in Design Review 2012 that adds up all of the areas, lengths, etc that have been marked up? Alternatively, is there a way to extract the measures into Excel? 

Employee
Kalicy
Message 2 of 4 (770 Views)

Re: Addition of areas/lengths, etc

06-30-2011 01:30 AM in reply to: m_cyrolies

Thank you for your question.

The current Design Review product cannot add up all of the areas, lengths, etc that have been marked up. However, if you are looking for a way to extract the measures into Excel, you can make use of "Save markups summary" command.

You can find more details about using the "Save markups summary" command in Design Review, in the "Save markups summary" section in the Help file.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kalicy Zhou
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
m_cyrolies
Message 3 of 4 (765 Views)

06-30-2011 02:34 AM in reply to: Kalicy

Thanks Kalicy. That does help me out.

rainhandler
Message 4 of 4 (583 Views)

08-16-2012 04:05 PM in reply to: m_cyrolies

Once I save the "Save Markup Summary" how do I get it to Excel? Do I need to export the measurements somehow? Do I save it then open it in Excel somehow?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community