Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADR 2011 startup Crash - after windows update

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aka.kamyk
582 Views, 2 Replies

ADR 2011 startup Crash - after windows update

Hello

After windows update KB2538243 lub KB2467174 windows changes references for msvcr90.dll,msvcp90.dll, msvcm90.dll to versions  9.0.30729.5570 i 9.0.30729.6161. After that my ADR crashes immediately after start.

ADR refer to c:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57 with new versions, how can I change this reference path ? 

Is there a registry setting to change msvcr90.dll reference or mayby there is a HotFix for this problem ? 

Windows Vista Bussines SP2

Best regards

Paul

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
aka.kamyk
in reply to: aka.kamyk

I'am investigating further at home and now I'am preaty sure that the main problem is someware else because Windows updates mentioned above are installed on my home computer and ADR 2011 is working.

I didn't take notes with other upates that may caused this problem but I remember that there were also .NET 4.0 resent updates on computer at work. I haven't applied updates at home yet. (I will make list of updates that caused this problems at monday)

I have allowed myself to upload log files and tool from my investigation to your ftp files server.

I will let you know if I found something more.

best regards

Paul

Message 3 of 3
qrcilandres
in reply to: aka.kamyk

Hey there, I'm just wondering if you ever were able to resolve this issue? I'm having a similar problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report