At the time only the ADR 2011 was being installed. I even closed all other programs, including OUTLOOK.
Please tell me...
Thanks in advance,
Please tell me...
- What type of installation (single computer or network deployment).
- Network Windows 2003 (all software installed locally)
- Does it only happen on your computer? Or is it on multiple machines? Yes
- Where did you get Design Review (Autodesk.com or the media of another Autodesk product)? From Autodesk Website
What other Autodesk products/versions are installed on the system(s)? AutoCAD Architecture 2010 and 2008 / DWG TrueView
- Does the computer having the issue meet the Design Review system requirements? Yes
- What are the specifics of the hardware (hardware brand, operating system/processor [32- or 64-bit], RAM, video card, connections [local and network], printer settings, etc.)?
Computer system: Windows XP version 2002 service pack 3
Computer hardware: Pentium 4 CPU 3GHz 4GB ram 32bit
Display adapter: ATI Radeon HD 4600 series
Network connection: Marvell Yukon 88e8050 PCI-# ASF Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Network printer and plotters
Hope this helps.
When you say you got it from the Autodesk website, which method did you try? We offer three variations.
Have you tried installing using the second method (using the EXE)? If not, please do and let me know if that works for you.
For Both EXE and MSI, there's the following error:
Error 2753. The File '116ADF92923B4ADE8BC7D8D8690D2D39.D5955B9CA4DD4C11
Anything else I can do?
I'm afraid I'm out of ideas. However, I've asked for help on this from people much smarter than I am:-)
I hope they can assist.
To help assist in troubleshooting, we need the install log file.
First, please enable the "verbose logging" for Windows Installer by following the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/223300
Next, run the ADR install again until if fails. Note the approximate time of when you start installing, as this will help you find the install log file.
Then look in the TEMP directory, accessed by entering %temp% in the START > RUN box, for the the msi log which will be named similar to MSIxxxxx.log (where the x’s are alphanumeric characters). There may be several of these files. Look for the log with the Date Modified time stamp of when you launched the installer.
Finally, please attach the log to your reply so that the team can analyze it.
Shortcut didn't work?
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
|AutoCAD Land Desktop|
|AutoCAD Plant 3D|
|AutoCAD Raster Design|
|AutoCAD Structural Detailing|
|Ecotect Analysis - Desktop Tools|
|Green Building Studio - Web-Based Service|
|Robot Structural Analysis|