Design Review

*David Metcalf
Message 1 of 3 (113 Views)

ABS 2005 DWF into Arch Studio

113 Views, 2 Replies
06-21-2004 04:02 PM
I plotted a couple mass objects to DWF from ABS 2005 with the stock DWF6 eplot.pc3 setup and get errors when inserting the DWF into AAS 3.0. It comes back with unable to read file.
Valued Contributor
Doug Look, Autodesk
Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)

Re: ABS 2005 DWF into Arch Studio

06-21-2004 06:26 PM in reply to: *David Metcalf
Hi David,

This is interesting. Could you attach a sample of your file? I'll pass it along and see what we can figure out. You are using Arch Studio 3.0 and not 3.1? The correct version number should appear in the Help, About Arch Studio pull down menu.

Thanks for posting.

--Doug
*David Metcalf
Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)

Re: ABS 2005 DWF into Arch Studio

06-22-2004 10:31 AM in reply to: *David Metcalf
Good Morning Doug, I am getting calls from users who have taken Version 3.0.1750, which are the sample CDs we provide to propsective buyers. Would that be the reason? Can I download and burn to CD the lastest for trail versions? If not, I can send you the file. But I tested on 3.0 with a real simple MAP 3D 2005 and ABS 2005 dwg file to dwf. David "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message news:7404367.1087867646855.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hi David, > > This is interesting. Could you attach a sample of your file? I'll pass it along and see what we can figure out. You are using Arch Studio 3.0 and not 3.1? The correct version number should appear in the Help, About Arch Studio pull down menu. > > Thanks for posting. > > --Doug

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community