Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABS 2005 DWF into Arch Studio

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
243 Views, 2 Replies

ABS 2005 DWF into Arch Studio

I plotted a couple mass objects to DWF from ABS 2005 with the stock DWF6 eplot.pc3 setup and get errors when inserting the DWF into AAS 3.0. It comes back with unable to read file.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi David,

This is interesting. Could you attach a sample of your file? I'll pass it along and see what we can figure out. You are using Arch Studio 3.0 and not 3.1? The correct version number should appear in the Help, About Arch Studio pull down menu.

Thanks for posting.

--Doug
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Good Morning Doug, I am getting calls from users who have taken Version 3.0.1750, which are the sample CDs we provide to propsective buyers. Would that be the reason? Can I download and burn to CD the lastest for trail versions? If not, I can send you the file. But I tested on 3.0 with a real simple MAP 3D 2005 and ABS 2005 dwg file to dwf. David "Doug Look, Autodesk" wrote in message news:7404367.1087867646855.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hi David, > > This is interesting. Could you attach a sample of your file? I'll pass it along and see what we can figure out. You are using Arch Studio 3.0 and not 3.1? The correct version number should appear in the Help, About Arch Studio pull down menu. > > Thanks for posting. > > --Doug

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report