DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wacom tablet touch ring setup

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Spurred
603 Views, 0 Replies

wacom tablet touch ring setup

I have a Wacom tablet with a touch ring feature which allows dynamic panning, scrolling, zooming, and other actions within programs. I recently ugraded my older version of DWG TrueView to version 2013. I would like to be abel to use the ring to pan and zoom in TrueView. I can use Wacom's native zoom command for the ring in TureView, but it is halting. In other programs the haltingness was eliminated by using the program's keyboard command shortcuts such as Control + Plus and Control + Minus to zoom in and out. However, I can find no way to implement TrueView zoom commands in the Wacom ring. Nothing at all in Wacom or TrueView for panning an image in TrueView using the Wacom ring.

It would also help to add the Zoom Extents command to the Wacom tablet's ExpressKeys to be able to quickly revert to that view, but, again, there seems to be no way to add this TrueView command to Wacom's ExpressKeys.

Given the number of Autodesk users who also use Wacom tablets, it is surprising that Autodesk does not provide a way to add simple TueView commands to the Wacom tablet.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report