DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Autocad LT 2011 in TrueView 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bosgragm
609 Views, 3 Replies

Viewing Autocad LT 2011 in TrueView 2014

I have TrueView 2014 successfully installed and it will open the .DWG file created in Autocad LT 2011. However when I open it some of the drawing is transparent and looks similar to that of a frozen layer. I have checked all of my layering in both LT 2011 and TrueView 2014 and can't seem to find the issue. Is this a common issue or something unique to my situation? I appreciate any and all help.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: bosgragm

You sure these are not XREFs and you have fading of Xref layers still on? You turned that off in LT2011 in OPTIONS' Display tab and you need to do the same in every other AutoCAD program you touch, including the free viewer.
Message 3 of 4
bosgragm

Thank you for the response. I checked the XREF fade control in both LT 2011 and the viewer and they are both set at 70. I do not know if there is something else XREF related to check.

Message 4 of 4
pendean

Why not just turn off fading altogether?
Are you sure it's not just screen color variations on different backgrounds?
Both programs are identical for the most part: dig deeper or post this DWG file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report