DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trueview 2014 Multi Sheet PDF settings

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Jay_B
1765 Views, 2 Replies

Trueview 2014 Multi Sheet PDF settings

I'm new to Trueview & just had Trueview 2014 installed and am using the DWG to PDF.pc3 in a Page Setup to Batch Plot plot files.

Files are Civil 3d 2014.dwg files.

Using the following setting in Trueview > Batch Plot > Publish Options > General DWF/PDF options > Type > Multi-sheet File

When multiple sheets are Published via Trueview Batch Plot, even though Multi-sheet-file is selected the PDF's are all individual files and not combined in a single pdf as expected.

Is there possibly another setting to specify the multi-sheet-file I may be overlooking or has anyone else had this issue when batch plotting?

If I use SSM in Civil 3d and plot multiple sheets to pdf, via dwg to pdf, it's one combined pdf.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Jay_B

Which PDF driver are you using in DTV2014? The one in the pagesetup of each sheet or the default on that DTV pop-up?
Message 3 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: pendean

Dean,

In options of DTV2014 I have the Printer Support Path locations pointed to our network printer support file folders.

\Config\, \Description\ & \Plolt Style\.

DTV2014 appears to be using the Page Setups which live in each individual sheet plotted AFAIK.

pendean wrote:
or the default on that DTV pop-up?

Are you referring to the Publish dialog within DTV2014?

I can't seem to find a way to plot to pdf other than as single pdf files no matter what I try for settings from the Publish dialog.

Has to be a setting on my end because I've talked to others outside our organization who are able to create multi sheet pdfs in DTV2014.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report