DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueView transparent layer stippling

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
opsjjf
8445 Views, 4 Replies

TrueView transparent layer stippling

I loaded trueview 2012 and 2013, 32 and 64 bit on several computers. On some computers, transparent layer objects (like walls) display stippled, instead of a smooth homogeneous color.

Is there a way I can fix this?

I searched on the subject for a couple hours and could not find an answer.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: opsjjf

What is different about the display settings, video cards, and video abilities of the computers that can't display properly?

Are you testing the same exact single file to rule out file settings variations?

Message 3 of 5
opsjjf
in reply to: pendean

Thank you for your response.

For this reply, I am using the exact same file.

The first attachment, "screen print from autocad 2011 bp ll.png", is a screen print from a remote session,screen resolution 1364x768, I asked for a 24 bt true color resolution. Windows 7 64.

The second attachment, "nv57h94u.png",is a screen print from Gateway nv57h94u, screen resolution 1366x768, 32 bit true color. This is the same system used to remote into the system above. Windows 7 64.

The third attachment "bp ll screen print compaq.png", is a screen print from a CompaQ Presario amd based 64 bit os, screen resolution 1920x1080, 32 bit true color. Windows 7 64.

I also have 2  I5 760's with an Nvidia GeForce 210 running 32 bit XP, one  that shows no stippling using Trueview 2012 and one that does. I can get the screen resoutions if you want them.

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: opsjjf

There is no setting inTrueview to change anything in the display: it's all about the syetm graphics card (and it's ability/updated drivers) and Windows Display settings. Dig deeper into the systems that work vs. the ones that do not.

Message 5 of 5
opsjjf
in reply to: pendean

Thank you for your help.

I found an answer

Actually, there is a setting in TrueView that controls transparency quality under Manual Performance tuning, which I set to High (Slower).

Best Regards!

Joe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report