DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueView 2014 Extraction Failure

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1593 Views, 1 Reply

TrueView 2014 Extraction Failure

I downloaded 64-bit DWG TrueView 2014 to Win. 7 Home Prem. 64-bit as Administrator & ran the Setup file. It tried to extract the files but the progress bar never moved. I started over 2 more times w/o success. I tried 32-bit ver. 3 times.

After reading the Discussion Group Posts (DGPs), I found 1 possible relevant suggestion: turn off AntiVirus S/W. I turned off my Norton Internet Security's AV, AntiSpyware, & Insight & SONAR Protection. Two more attempts w/ both versions of DTV failed.

I checked DGPs again & on a lark, I decided to try a suggestion that didn't exactly fit my problem. That was phillip.s's 6-4-12 response to the TrueView download post by philip. His problem was downloading. The solution was a direct download link to DTV 2013. I'm not including the links since I didn't see many posts w/ a problem similar to mine & I'm short for time.

I tried the 64-bit ver. link. It downloaded, it extracted files, & it installed (after the 2nd attempt). After the 1st installation attempt, I had to download & install .NET Framework 4 Full ver. because Framework 4 Client Profile, which was already installed, wasn't the correct ver. 4 that DTV requires. I doubt that deficiency was the problem w/ DTV 2014 because DTV 2013 alerted me to the problem. Certainly the new & "improved" DTV 2014 would've done the same.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Se ajudar  ...

Após quase um mês tentando, descobri o que estava travando a extração (pelo menos no meu caso): Macafee anti-vírus.

Tive que remove-lo para a extração não travar. Após a remoção do Macafee, a extração ocorreu normalmente e a instalação também. Depois reinstalo o anti-vírus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it helps ...
After almost a month trying to discover what was waging extraction (at least in my case): Macafee anti-virus.

I had to remove it for the extraction does not crash. After removal of Macafee, the extraction and installation normally also occurred. Then reinstall the anti-virus.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report