DWG TrueView

bballplyr321
Message 1 of 1 (317 Views)

TruView Measurement question

317 Views, 0 Replies
05-03-2011 08:18 AM

Good day,

I am currently trying to use the measure tool to get critical dimensions.  The document has been created using metric (mm) units and I have confirmed that it has been saved as a metric file.  However, the dimension tool on TruView is outputting imperial units.  I did not have a problem with that when TruView was giving me decimal dimensions (.5 for half an inch) as I could easily convert but TruView has recently decided that fractions would be the optimal way to go (1/2 instead of .5).  This does me no good at all and pretty much makes this program worthless.  I have once again verified that the document is being saved with all properties set to metric.  Can someone please help me figure out how to either: 1. get the measure tool to give me metric dimensions...or 2. get TruView to once again give me decimal imperial dimensions?

Thank you 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community