DWG TrueView

BWestPCor
Message 1 of 1 (716 Views)

Signature Validation Options

716 Views, 0 Replies
12-02-2012 03:51 PM

Hi All,

One of our users is experiencing this issue. Signature Validation Options dialog appears and drawings will not open.

Our environment is:

• Windows XP SP3 (from a corporate image)
  • Autodesk DWG TrueView
  • Bentley ProjectWise Explorer & Navigator

Our users open DWG files from Bentley ProjectWise Explorer as read-only, which launch in DWG TrueView.

I have rebuilt this user's PC three times. We use a standard image (SOE) for all builds, to my knowledge this is the only user experiencing this issue.

I have followed as many threads on this issue as I can, however none have come up trumps. The "Validate digital signatures and display special icons" tick box is unticked.

The user can export the DWG file to local disk and double-click to open in DWG TrueView.

Is this likely to be an issue with his ProjectWise user account or something else going on in DWG TrueView land?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community