DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing in IE 5.5 doesn't work

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
L-3Com
227 Views, 3 Replies

Printing in IE 5.5 doesn't work

If I try to print or print preview in Volov View Express using Internet Explorer 5.5 the .dwg image comes out as a solid black box. The print function works in Internet Explorer 5.0, but not in the latest IE version 5.5. I've tried changing the background and using clear scale with no success. Please help. My company has mandated that we all go to 5.5 because of the security flaws in 5.0.

Thanks,
Phil from L-3 Communications
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
kconnelly
in reply to: L-3Com

Same problem.. any information on this would be helpful!! Prints fine on older versions of IE, but prints a black box in 5.5
Message 3 of 4
chut8404

right click on the image once it is displayed and use that print button. Works fine with all printers tested here included hp 8000.
Message 4 of 4
L-3Com

Right clikcing and printing the image works. However, I need to print the entire document out to paper including all graphics and text together. I'm sure not going to cut and paste 100+ graphics onto a hard copy. Thanks for the replys. I haven't checked IE5.5 recently to see if they have any patches which will address the Print and Print Preview functions. Print Preview is new to IE5.5 and when you do that will a VVE graphic, it shows the image as a solid black box. Thus, I feel Microsoft may need to fix this problem, or work with VVE to fix the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report