DWG TrueView

Distinguished Contributor
DP-Mike
Message 1 of 2 (476 Views)

Install/Uninstall

476 Views, 1 Replies
04-09-2013 12:53 PM

Downloaded and installed TrueView 2014 on one of our office computers. I get an error when I try and open it "The application was unable to open 0.000007" something like that.

I have tried to uninstall through windows control panel but when the TrueView Setip Initialization screen comes up the computer freezes.

Any thoughts? Even just how to uninstal the program?

Mike

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 2 of 2 (474 Views)

Re: Install/Uninstall

04-09-2013 12:56 PM in reply to: DP-Mike

REVO UNINSTALLER The free version on its most aggressive setting will get rid of all files.
Use this as the uninstall instead of Windows.

Has never let me down.

You may need to Restore the OS Prior to the attempt to remove the Trueview or even just try a System Restore prior to the installation of the program.

Worth a shot.

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community