DWG TrueView

TSavaria
Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

File plot blank in TrueView but works in AutoCAD.

364 Views, 1 Replies
07-09-2013 12:24 PM

Hi guys,

I have some users who need to print dxf files (to paper and pdf). I installed DWG TrueView 2013 for them but whatever I tried, it always printed a blank sheet of paper.

So I decided to try with AutoCAD LT 2014. I opened the same file on the same computer and used the default plotting settings in AutoCAD and it worked right away. So I decided to apply the same configuration to TrueView's plotter but I still got the blank sheet of paper.

Anybody knows why this happens and how it can be fixed? On the same computer unser the same user with the same file and the same plotter configuration, it prints under AutoCAD but not under TrueView.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (358 Views)

Re: File plot blank in TrueView but works in AutoCAD.

07-09-2013 02:26 PM in reply to: TSavaria

Seems to work fine here: you might want to double-check the plot parameters, a DXF file has none by default.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community