When viewing a DWG-file from our company Document Management System, DWG TrueView 2012 crashes with a Fatal Error (unhandled exception). This DMS is accessed by a web interface. When viewing a file, Internet Explorer downloads it to cache, but doesn't substitute '%20' in the filename with spaces.
You can reproduce this problem by renaming a file to "This%20is%20a%20crash%20test.dwg"
- The problem does not occur with all filenames with '%20' in it
- It also doesn't occur when DWG TrueView is already opened
My questions are:
- Are other users facing this problem?
- Can anyone tell me in what situations DWG TrueView crashes when using '%20' in the filename?
- Is it addressed to Autodesk, and/or is it solved in next version?
Before I posted this problem I've searched the forums, but I couldn't find information about it. But there's always a chance that I didn't use the rights search terms.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register