DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG Trueview require Framework 4

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
leo3487
9142 Views, 7 Replies

DWG Trueview require Framework 4

DWG Trueview say me I need install first .NET Framework 4 or higher,  but I installed it, via Windows Update.

Im using Windows 7 Home Premium and via Windows Update I installed:

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile para Windows 7 x86 (KB982670)

Actualización de seguridad para Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (KB2446708)

How do for DWG Trueview installer detect than I have .NET Framework 4?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
GTVic
in reply to: leo3487

There is also Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended in addition to Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Framework. Some applications require both.

Look for the .NET 4 install marked as "FULL".

Message 3 of 8
foodplantdesigner

trying to install dwg true view x64--windows 7 professional.  I Have client profile .net framework 4, but still getting the error message, "needs .net framework 4 or higher...." stuck.  not interested in deleting and attempting to reinstall 3.5.1.

Message 4 of 8
GTVic
in reply to: foodplantdesigner

Not to be confrontational but when you wrote "client profile" it seems like you didn't even bother to read the message above? Why not try that suggestion?

@foodplantdesigner wrote:

trying to install dwg true view x64--windows 7 professional.  I Have client profile .net framework 4, but still getting the error message, "needs .net framework 4 or higher...." stuck.  not interested in deleting and attempting to reinstall 3.5.1.

Message 5 of 8
mwatson13

I have this issue as well. I have searched the forum, and have not found an answer.

I have downloaded and installed all the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 product I can find.  I have the Client and Extended programs displaying in Add or Remove Programs.  The Trueview installer does not recognize .NET Framework 4.  Can anyone assist?

Message 6 of 8
rheinz

You just need to install the full version of .net framework 4.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Message 7 of 8
ko75

On Windows 7 you have to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653) “a highly compatible, in-place update to .NET Framework 4.”

Message 8 of 8
pendean
in reply to: ko75

No, you remove all .NET and only install version 4 for DTV: after that you run Microsoft Update and it will install all the other versions your OS and apps need to function.

Simply installing 4.5 is not the cure to everyone's problem in this thread.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report