DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG TrueView batch plotting to PDF using Scripts

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
2672 Views, 0 Replies

DWG TrueView batch plotting to PDF using Scripts

Hello,

Some advice please. I have a script that we use for batch plotting to PDF. I then have a shortcut that opens DWGTrueView and runs the script, opening all the drawings in turn and printing to PDF. This has been working successfully for the past week and I have created thousands with no bother. However, yesterday TrueView decided that  it no longer recognizes the switches as part of the shortcut. A window appears upon actioning the shortcut. It opens TrueView then stops at this point.

Ignoring unknown switches: /p <<ACADMPP>>:  Improper drawing name. Regenerating model.

_RIBBON

COMMANDLINE

_.open

The target for the shortcut is as below;

"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\DWG TrueView 2012\dwgviewr.exe" /p <<ACADMPP>> /b "C:\Users\user directory\Documents\PDF TrueView.scr"

As mentioned, I haven't amended this, it was working successfully, now it is not. I have tried to re-install TrueView, when this made no difference, I uninstalled and re-installed and still no success.

I wondered whether TrueView uses different profiles to normal AutoCAD, but as I mentioned this was working before!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

James

Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report