DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG TrueView Download

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Tapp_Joshua
2020 Views, 4 Replies

DWG TrueView Download

I've tried for the last three months to get DWG Trueview (2014) to install correctly.  I'm running Win7 32bit, and my computer fits all the system requirements.

It will get to the Self-Extractor, and hang at 23 seconds left.  I can leave it all day, and it never finishes.  Anyone else having the same issue?

--

Joshua Tapp

SelfExtractHang.jpg

--
Joshua Tapp
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Tapp_Joshua

Is there a particular file name that the installer is hanging on?

Is there a piece of the File there? Do you see a Trueview folder on the C drive or nothing?

If so try this software and see if you can delete those:

REVO UNINSTALLER The free version on its most aggressive setting will get rid of all files.
Use this as the uninstall instead of Windows.

You could try a System Restore back to prior to the first attempt to install.

If not I would try cleaning the registry of any installed TrueView files but that will be intensive to say the least.

Message 3 of 5
dbicknell2663
in reply to: Tapp_Joshua

Joshua,

I have the same issue at my house Win7 32-bit version. I could not get Dwg TruView 2014 software to install correctly. Were you able to get this issue resolved?

Regards,

Doug

Message 4 of 5

Se ajudar  ...

Após quase um mês tentando, descobri o que estava travando a extração (pelo menos no meu caso): Macafee anti-vírus.

Tive que remove-lo para a extração não travar. Após a remoção do Macafee, a extração ocorreu normalmente e a instalação também. Depois reinstalo o anti-vírus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it helps ...

After almost a month trying to discover what was waging extraction (at least in my case): Macafee anti-virus.

I had to remove it for the extraction does not crash. After removal of Macafee, the extraction and installation normally also occurred. Then reinstall the anti-virus.

Message 5 of 5

Turning off Antivirus programs is smart installing for all programs that you need to add to your system.

I need to remember to add that piece of info to the quiver.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report