DWG TrueView

Contributor
Message 11 of 13 (1,187 Views)

Re: DWG TrueView 2013 crash after loading DWG

08-12-2013 10:14 AM in reply to: elliott.pointer

Good day Elliot.

How did you added vcomp100.dll  file ? Was it only copy-paste sort of solution?

Also everybody:

A user of mine is experiencing something similar: When he opens a dwg file directly, Autocad starts with no problem. When he opens it from the start menu. After closing the file, he is not able to open Autocad from the start menu without any error message. 

Do you think it has to be something with target field of the start menu executable? Or how can this be solved?

He is using AutoCAD 2013.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Eunice Chagoya

Message 12 of 13 (1,178 Views)

08-13-2013 12:53 AM in reply to: eunice.chagoya

Hi,

Yes, I just added it to the virtual file system at the end of the package. So essentially just a copy and paste into the virtual system32.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Mentor
DuncanBrannan82
Message 13 of 13 (1,024 Views)

09-09-2013 09:16 AM in reply to: elliott.pointer

I recently came across this issue...

To get round it i applied the /nohardware switch to the DWG Trueview shortcut and applied the change.

Once i did this, i could successfully open DWG Trueview and open a DWG file without the program bombing out and reporting the UPITOKEN error.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community